Learn How ASCOA Can Help You Today
* These fields are required.
Most ASCs average profitability in the 20% range whereas ASCOA’s average is nearly twice that amount.
Hospitals and surgeons don’t just hire a manager with ASCOA, they get a partner that fully demonstrates all aspects of ASC success. ASCOA dedicates more resources than other ASC companies to the management of each center–insuring its profitability.
- Since 1997, we have successfully operated over 70 surgery centers nationwide.
- We deliver the most efficient and profitable business model in the surgery center industry, with the highest quality of patient care.
- Our centers average 40% EBITDA.
The unique model of physician recruitment, payer contracting, cost control and operational efficiency allow the centers to perform with outstanding results. Benefits for physician partners include:
- Transparent flow of information to and from ASCOA
- Pro forma analyses with uncommon detail
- Highly successful recruiting processes
- Experience resulting in a detailed development financial model and turnaround financial model.
Not only does ASCOA lead the industry in financial performance, its benchmarks set the standard for quality patient care. The principals are surgeons who entered the industry after building ASCs for their own cases; therefore, no ASC company knows more about outcomes and clinical care standards–being actual providers of healthcare. This makes ASCOA’s offering unique.
The goal of each surgery center is to:
- increase the surgeon partners’ efficiency
- provide a significant stream of income
- improve the quality of the surgeons’ professional life.
In a hospital joint venture, the ASC transforms from a drain on the balance sheet to a healthy contributor to its outcomes data and profits.
With ASCOA as a managing, minority partner in the center, the surgeons can focus on caring for patients. The surgeons and hospital will both realize more than if they were each the sole owners. Since ASCOA works across the country, they’ve encountered virtually every situation hospitals and surgeons will face in forming, fixing and operating an ASC.