ASCOA delivers the most efficient and profitable ASC development model, bringing proven results through:
- Comprehensive analysis of physician-partner case volume
- Thorough licensing and permitting
- Design, construction & capital equipment purchasing
- Implementation of operational efficiencies
- Exceptional reimbursement contracts
- Continuous accountability and management
Additonally ASCOA performs all the necessary applications including:
- Certificate of need (CON)
- CON waivers
- State licenses
- Accreditation and other necessary requirement
ASCOA and its legal counsel work through any leasing or permitting issues. ASCOA oversees the construction process from the initial designs to obtaining the certificate of occupancy. ASCOA then works with the existing center administrator or acts as interim administrator while recruiting new talent. Once the surgery center opens, ASCOA manages the daily operation and continues to recruit additional physicians to grow its overall case volume.
Choose a partner with over 67 success stories.
A disciplined management approach, combined with leading quality care standards and continuous physician recruitment has made ASCOA the leading surgery center company in the country.